As an ALStrays Preferred Transport Partner you agree to:
1. Book all your transport with us, subject to our schedule covering the location you require.
2. Include our details on your site(s), Facebook profile/page etc.
3. Typically transport 16 animals per annum
In return we will:
1. Guarantee spaces on monthly transports.
2. Refund in FULL (or provide a CREDIT) any booking you need to cancel for ANY reason.
3. List you on our site
4. Transport your animals at reduced rates. NB when a preferred partner is sending multiple small or medium dogs they all travel at the small dog rate, which for dogs is currently 150€ for a dog from Spain to the EU and 280€ for a dog from Spain to UK and for cats: 75€ for a Cat from Spain to EU and 140€ for a cat from Spain to UK
Please note that these are the prices which must be paid to take advantage of our policy to return animals transported under TRACES from Spain to EU and UK if the adoption fails.
Please note we DO NOT have a preferred partner rate for dogs from UK/EU to Spain as we do not have the volume of animals to cover the costs.
Our preference has always been to work with a small number of experienced re-homing organisations who share our views on the preparation and transportation of the animals.
Typically our monthly transports comprise 80% preferred partner animals, 10% regular private clients on the PETS Scheme, and 10% ‘ad hoc’ TRACES and PETS Scheme.
As such we can only accept a limited number of Preferred Transport Partners, so if it is something that you would like to be considered for please fill in the form below.
It also means that you need to have used us for at leat three consecutive transports at our regular prices before qualifying for the scheme, and once on the scheme if you don’t use us for two consecutive transports, or four transports in a year you will be removed from the scheme and your place offered to those on the waiting list.