Our prices depend on whether your animal is being transported under the PETS Scheme or the TRACES Scheme, the size of the animal, the pick up location and the drop off destination.
Our prices are listed in € or £ and are fixed as we do not transfer the funds so the exchange rate is irrelevant to us! The € are used to cover our EU costs, the £ to cover our UK costs, so please don’t look at one currency price and convert to the other. You need to pay the price as listed in the currency of your choice.
It is important that you:
- Check if your animal(s) need to be transported under the PETS Scheme or TRACES Scheme
- Are accurate on the booking form when providing the size of the animal
Animals being transported under the PETS Scheme are invoiced through our UK based business, M2 Associates, and as such the Prices will have VAT added to your invoice.
Our PETS Scheme places are more expensive as they a) we use a % of the PETS Scheme revenue to subsidise the re-homed rescue animals being transported under TRACES, and b) we do not want to encourage rescues to avoid doing TRACES to save money by using the PETS Scheme!
Animals being transported under the TRACES Scheme are invoiced through ALStrays Project and are VAT exempt so please ensure you include your (or your animals) charity in the appropriate space on the booking form.
* PLEASE don’t ask for a discount or ‘best price’ if you have multiple animals to transport as we simply can’t better the prices that are published. We don’t have unlimited space in the Van so we have to cover the costs from a set number of animals.
* If you want to pay via PayPal you can pay in £ or € but please ensure that you make the payment to friends and family to ensure no fees are incurred OR ensure you pay the fees. We have a UK and Spanish Bank Account so you can transfer funds in £ or €. We will provide bank account details via the password protected transport page once your booking is confirmed.
- Transporting a Cat under TRACES Scheme From Spain to UK
- Transporting a Dog under TRACES Scheme From Spain to UK
- Transporting a Cat under PETS Scheme From Spain to UK
- Transporting a Dog under PETS Scheme From Spain to UK
- Transporting a Cat under TRACES Scheme From Spain to EU
- Transporting a Dog under TRACES Scheme From Spain to EU
- Transporting a Cat under PETS Scheme From Spain to EU
- Transporting a Dog under PETS Scheme From Spain to EU
Please use the relevant form above for transports FROM Portugal, France, Germany, Holland and Belgium that need to go to the UK
Please use the forms above for cats or dogs being transported from the UK to France, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Spain or Portugal
for transports FROM France, Belgium, Holland, Germany TO Spain and Portugal
We will provide a price based on your specific requirements but as a guide:
* a Charter within Spain is typically 2,000€
* a Charter to France, Germany, Holland, Belgium is typically 2,750€
* a Charter to UK is typically £6,000
As with our Scheduled Prices we will add VAT to the above guideline if you do not have a Charity Number.
A Charter is based on one pick up location and one drop off location.
As a guideline we can accommodate 12 Large Dogs, 12 Medium Dogs and 6 Small Dogs.
The above would also provide room for 24 Cat Boxes.
If you are just transporting cats we can accommodate around 100 Cat Boxes.
Please note that with a Charter you are basically hiring van and drivers. You need to organise the dogs into cage pairings, do the TRACES and communicate with everyone involved.
We will just need the two locations and a contact name and mobile for each.
We will provide a password protected Charter Page with the Schedule, Tracking and Updates.
A 25% non refundable deposit is required when booking and the balance to be paid a month before departure.
We can offer increased capacity through the addition of the Trailer for an additional fee of 500€