Someone Intentionally Chemically Burned This Family’s Dog’s Face
A family in Missouri recently decided to expand their home as they planned to welcome a new baby, so they hired a local contractor to come out, look at the property, and “flag” (or mark) the edges of the property lines. When the contractor arrived, however, they noticed the family’s dog outside barking, and things quickly escalated.
All the person had to do was ask the family to bring their beloved pup inside. Instead, they grabbed the spray paint they were using to mark the property, went right up to the animal, and spray painted her directly on her face.
Sign the petition to demand justice!
When the parents saw how brightly discolored the dog’s body was, they wondered if she’d mistakenly eaten a bag of Cheetos. But upon closer inspection, they discovered chemical burns on her body.
Painting an animal can cause toxicity, chemical burns, injuries, and even death. On top of that, this particular dog sleeps next to the couple’s 3-year-old daughter every night — meaning a small child’s health could have been impacted too, if her parents hadn’t intervened as soon as they did.
Officials in Warren County, Missouri must ban this individual from working with or around animals, to protect every pet’s safety. Sign the petition if you agree!