It is your choice whether you read them or not …… but we will assume that you have!!
- NEITHER the Government Vets completing the TRACES forms, or the Pet Passport Control officers will accept anything other than a 100% correctly completed pet passport so it really is worth making sure that you read these PET PASSPORT GUIDELINES.
- PLEASE ensure you read this information regarding Rabisyva VP-13 and the need for a second vaccination before your animal can travel.
- PLEASE ensure that you check that your vet has used a rabies vaccination approved by the UK if you animal is being transported to the UK. You can see the DEFRA list here
- RECEIVING your new cat or dog is a tremendously exciting time for you, but the animal is really not as aware of the future as you are so please bear in mind how you introduce yourself to your new pet.
- SORRY we know you are excited and want to record the moment you receive your pet but PLEASE bear in mind the drivers when taking your first photos.
- INCORRECT passport could stop your pet from traveling: Check Vets Details